Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sorry it's been so long!

Sorry it's been so long since I've written, I've been a very busy boy. I had my 4 month check-up and my doctor is so proud of me. I am 14 lbs and 25.5 inches long! I am doing so well considering where I started from. I roll over all the time now and am working on sitting up. I prefer to stand all of the time now which makes Daddy worry that I won't learn to crawl and will just walk. I doubt that will happen but I guess we'll see. I even have two teeth now!! They are my bottom two and sorry there are no pictures of them as I refuse to share them unless you are lucky enough to catch me at the right moment. Mommy and Daddy have both tried numerous times and so far I have out smarted them. Last weekend I went and met Santa Claus for the first time and I didn't cry at all. Hope he brings me lots of good stuff this year, though there isn't really anything I need as I am spoiled enough already. I even experienced my first blizzard! We got over 10 inches of snow and then ice. It has been really interesting though I haven't been placed in it yet. I'm sure that will come once the temp gets a bit higher. I am looking forward to all of the Christmas gatherings as I will get to see all of my family again and hopefully meet some that I haven't yet met. Below are some random pictures of my last couple of weeks.

I am helping Santa this year and I am ready to go.
He finally gets close to me and thinks he can just have my blanket. I think not!!!

I really enjoy my Johnny Jumper.

I have started to fall asleep wherever I please.

My first time with baby food and they gave me green beans :(

Yep, I now fall asleep wherever no matter how uncomfortable.

I even slept while Mommy put me in my snow suit and gloves for the first time.







No comments:

Post a Comment