Thursday, January 7, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Wow, this time of the year is very busy! I have been growing like a weed and had lots of people to see over the last few weeks. I had lots of photos to catch up on so there is quite a bit with this posting. Not only did I have my first Christmas and New Years but I also turned 5 months old! I now sit up by myself and love to jump in my jumper. I enjoy rolling from one end of the room to the other so Santa got me exactly what I needed for Christmas, a Crawl Ball. This is really cool because it moves on it's own and I can chase after it. I haven't showed any interest in crawling yet but I'm sure that will change once I get sick of rolling around. I prefer to sit or stand now so no more laying around for me. So far no new teeth have come in but I'm working on it. I'm finally getting hair to but surprisingly it is very blond considering how dark it was. I laugh all of the time now and really talk up a storm. I have been sleeping anywhere from 8 - 10 hours each night so Mommy and Daddy love that. I have also found my feet and love them! It's a lot of fun to pull of my socks! I am doing really well with baby food but had to go up to the 2nd stage as I didn't like how runny the 1st stage was, I'm a texture baby! I had a wonderful Christmas and was very spoiled!!! Lots of new toys to play with and I got to spend lots of quality time with all of my family. Right now we are in the middle of another snow storm but I have yet to get out in it and get my picture with my first snow. Perhaps it will warm up soon so I can experience that.

My cousins, Drake, Grayson, Tye, Emerson, Brittany, and Julia
Julia had the great idea to put her new American Girl doll hat on me, not sure what I think about that!

Santa brought me a My Pal Scout, he even says my name! He also likes all of the same things as much such as cereal and songs!

I like crawling after things and this is another toy that will help me to get crawling.

My 5 month picture in my bumbo seat, every month we take my picture in this seat so we can see how much I have grown and WOW I've come a long way since 1 month.

We do the same thing with Pooh and I am almost as big as he is, of course I don't have his belly though and I can't eat hunny yet :)

I'm a big boy now! I can sit all by myself! My new favorite position.

I am a very messy eater!

Feeding myself! I like to suck on the spoon.

My first time with my sippy cup and I knew how to use it without any help. Though Mommy said it's as big as my head!!!










5 comments:

  1. He's adorable Nicole! I can't wait to meet him this summer! I still don't have the time I'll come, but I'm guessing it will be the very first of the summer...after spring semester. (I have to do summer school...ick)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, he's grown a lot! Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas!

    FYI: There was a recall on that Scout toy. Make sure it wasn't from the dates listed on this page:
    http://www.parents.com/baby/safety/toy/baby-toys/?page=2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawna - be sure to let me know when you find out what dates and I'll be sure to take some time off to come up! Can't wait to see you and meet all your boys!

    Carrie - thanks so much for the recall information, I looked it up right away and we have the embroided one so that's a relief :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackson,

    It looks like you had such a fun first Christmas. You are getting bigger all the time. I am so proud of all the exciting new things are are able to do and discover. That is such a big boy to be able to use the sippy cup so easily on your own. Now that you are takng off your own socks, what do you think about those pooh piggies? :)

    Love you,
    Aunt Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackson, you're getting so big! You're just adorable! Baby Hulsen can't wait to meet you someday!

    ReplyDelete