Saturday, January 30, 2010

6 Months Old!

Wow I have now been here for a half of a year and so far I think I like it. Mommy and Daddy can't believe how fast time is going with me and how much I have changed in such a short amount of time. I still only have my two bottom teeth but the others are trying to come in. I sit all by myself and can get from sitting to my belly. I roll all over the place and boy am I fast. Mom left me for just a minute and when she came back I was down the hallway and almost into her room. I think it's so funny and I seem to laugh at everything. Snoopy will come near me every now and then but now that I move around he doesn't seem to like me again. Well he better get used to it because now I can chase him down and I will only get faster! I love baby food and so far there isn't much I don't like. My parents love this as perhaps this means I won't be a picky eater like Mommy. I have figured out that I prefer toys that make noise or have lights that flash. I am developing a very short attention span so Mommy and Daddy are constantly having to come up with different things to do with me. I now go to bed around 8 and if I don't have to go to daycare I will sleep until 8 the next morning! This is wonderful. I don't like it when Mommy wakes me up at 6:30 in the morning to go to Mrs. Rachel's but once I get there have so much fun with my friend Halle. She is teaching me all kinds of new things. I have also discovered that I like my feet and they are nice toys when I can't reach anything else. I love watching basketball on TV and every now and then I even laugh along when Daddy watches Family Guy. When I am cranky Mommy and Daddy can turn that on and then I am happy. They wonder if that is a good thing or not but at least right now I can't understand what they shows says so we'll go with it. Well Mommy promises to update more often so be sure to keep up, I'm sure I will change a lot in the next 6 months.


1 month

2 months

3 months

4 months

5 months

6 months, wow have I changed!

As we did above with my bumbo we do with my Pooh Bear.


I love my new toy. Lots of sounds and lights!


You are going to feed me what?

I like to make the music myself.


So sweet!

Playing with Daddy, he is so silly :)

Me and Daddy having so much fun.

Me in my Badger outfit. Go BADGERS!

Being a baby is very tiring!















No comments:

Post a Comment