Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm 8 1/2 months old!!! Where is the time going?

Well I am really moving now. I am crawling and I pull myself up and walk from toy to toy. I even use Mommy and Daddy as posts but they don't mind. I have begun talking and yelling a lot. Some of my nicknames these days are Monkey (because I climb all over) and Jackasaurus (because I roar like a dinasaur). I am just so active that it really wears Mommy and Daddy out but that's ok I am enjoying it. In a couple of weeks I will be going to my 9 month check-ups. I will go see my doctor and then I will also go to the Neonatal Speciality Clinic so they can check me over too. I have no doubt I will impress them again and show them there is nothing to be worried about. I am working on 2 more teeth so I will soon have 10!!! I have really been enjoying being outside especially now that it is so nice outside. Well I'll also post some Easter pics too. ~Jackson
My first time at the park.
8 month picture in my bumbo.
My 8 month photo with Pooh Bear
My Easter PJs
Look at the things I get myself into.
So tuckered out.
Here are my teeth.
I'm so funny!

My new favorite toy.










No comments:

Post a Comment