Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Warm Weather is Here!!!

The weather has been so fabulous that lots has been happening for me. Last week my Grandpa Tom had surgery so I went up to see him and spend the day with him and Grandma Lee Ann. While I was there we went to the park and along came the neighbor boy Riley, who is almost 2, and I really liked him. Now I have a playmate when I go there. We went on the swings and down the slide!!! He even tried to share the ball with me but it was too big for me. Grandpa Tom wanted to hold me so bad and I kept going near him to try and get him to pick me up but he can't just yet. That means I'll have to make another trip up so I can get lots of hugs and cuddles in with him next time. This meant though that Grandma Lee Ann got to hold and play with me lots and I had so much fun. She even took me down the slide and I really liked it. I had fun with Bogey and Libby and they both gave me lots of attention which is more than what I can say about my dog Snoopy. Daddy bought me my own pool this week and I am loving every minute of it. If I could live in water I think I would. Be sure to check below as there are two more new postings with pictures of me and I'll be sure to check back again soon.
~Jackson
My cousin Grayson came to play for a bit.
Daddy got me a pool and I LOVE it.
I have a new friend, Riley, who shared the ball with me and Grandma Lee Ann.

My new friend Riley and me on the swings.
Playing with my pal Trots. His tail is yummy.





No comments:

Post a Comment