Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lots of Firsts

Well I have been having lots of fun over the last couple of weeks. I had a few firsts as well. My Grandpa Tom and Grandma Lee Ann came and babysat me and we had a BLAST! I wore them out but they also wore me out but oh so much fun. I can't wait to have them watch me again soon. I also made it to the pool for the first time. At first I cried but then a few minutes later I was crawling all over the place and splashing. I ended up there for almost 2 1/2 hours!!! I am a water baby for sure. I can't wait to get back in and have some more fun. Another huge first is I am starting to take steps. I love pushing my walking toy all over the place and over the past week have started going on my own. Mom and Dad are anxious to see how quickly this turns into me going on my own all of the time. My main issue is I like to run instead of walk :) I am also 10 1/2 months old now and can't wait for my 1st Birthday next month!!! It's going to be so much fun and it's going to be at the lake which is even better as that's what I love to do. Well below are some new pics of me and my adventures and I'll be sure to check in again very soon.
~Jackson

Me in the water splashing around.
I loved crawling through the water fountain.

Grandpa reading me a story.

I'm telling Grandpa all about it.

Grandpa playing football with me and I love this game!

So sleepy!

My new favorite toy, the toilet paper!

Me and my Uncle Aaron.








2 comments:

  1. It looks like you are always having so much fun! No wonder you are so sleepy, you are doing so much, you must be worn out!

    Love you,
    Aunt Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! :) Love the first pic. Hope you are having a good summer. fyi...this is shawna...not Michael. :)

    ReplyDelete