Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my Daddy!!! We had a weekend of fun family times. On Saturday we went to the Anamosa State Park where we spent the entire day outside having a picnic. Mommy and Daddy were worried about how I was going to do but I suprised them and had a blast. I walked around with my push toy most of the time and loved exploring all of the new sights and things to feel. I loved playing in the grass and touching the tree that was next to us. All of my cousins and aunts and uncles were on hand. It had been a long time since we were all together. I was very shy at first but then I came out of my shell. On Sunday we hung out just Daddy, Mommy, and me to have some quiet family time. We watched the Cubs game and did some errands. Below are some pictures from my first outting to the park. Enjoy and I'll be sure to post again soon.
~Jackson
Hm, this is a tree? I liked feeling this.
My cousin Brittany and I. Aren't we cute?

My Uncle Jeffers (Jeff) and I. He is so good to me.

So tired after all of the fresh air and excitement.

I spent most of my day walking around with my toy. Here is my cousin Tye keeping an eye on me.
This goes with the next few pictures as you will see I go from sweet to crazed back to sweet.

Starting to freak out.

Building up the volume.
Letting it all out.
Ok I'm done back to sweet.
All of the Dads with their kids, Uncle Jeff and Brittany, Daddy and Me, Uncle Kurt with Julia, Drake, and Tye, then Uncle Ray with Grayson and Emerson.

Grandpa Wayne with all of his grandkids. Tye, Drake, Emerson, Brittany, Jackson, Grayson, and Julia.
Our cousin picture. Drake, Grayson, Brittany, Tye, Emerson, Julia, and Jackson.

The Waynes!!! Grayson Wayne, Anthony Wayne, Jackson Wayne, and Grandpa Wayne.















No comments:

Post a Comment