Monday, July 12, 2010

My Great-Grandparents came to visit from Reno

This weekend I got to see my Great-Grandparents, Bonnie and Larry. They were visiting from Reno and this is the second time I have been able to spend time with them. Though the last time I was only 6 weeks old so I am a lot bigger than I was then. I had a lot of fun with them. I played ball and showed them how I walk and crawl. It was great too because my Grandpa and Grandma Bird brought them here so I also got to spend time with them. I love when I spend time with them because they play with me and according to my Mommy they wear me out so I actually nap. And nap I did, I slept for 3 hours after they left. Below are some pictures from their visit. I hope I get to see them again soon and I would love if Mommy and Daddy would take me to Reno. It would be my first trip to Reno and even Daddy's too.
Love you and can't wait to see you again!
~Jackson

I went right to my Great-Grandpa Larry and didn't make strange at all.

Here I am sitting with Great-Grandma Bonnie and I didn't make strange with her either.

I enjoyed telling them all my stories and just babbling.

Telling Grandpa Tom all about it.

Me with Grandpa Tom and Grandma Lee Ann. Do you think I look like my Grandpa Tom? A lot of people say I do. Not sure that would be so bad :)





No comments:

Post a Comment