Monday, July 12, 2010

11 Months Old - Sorry this is late

Well technically I am now 11 and 1/2 months but this will showcase my 11 month pics with my Pooh Bear and my bumbo along with many other cute ones of me. I have been doing a lot with the weather being so nice and am just picking up speed. I am now walking though I still fall sometimes. I have also figured out how to stand up without using anything but my own legs to get me there. I love playing with balls and putting items into other objects. I have a Noah's Ark Little People and I just figured out there is a door on it and I can put the animals in and out, wow the time I now spend doing that is crazy. I also love to just sit in my room and look at all of my books. In just two weeks I am going to be 1!!! Wow this year has flown by. Mommy and Daddy are excited and sad at the same time. I get to have my birthday party at the beach where we can swim and play on the playground equipment. Now I have to hope it stops raining as the beach is under water right now :( Also hopefully it won't rain on my party day!!! Anyway here are some pictures below and I'll be sure to add lots more.
Love you
~ Jackson

Eatting breakfast.

My first time in my car seat. I was such a little peanut!

My last time in my car seat! Wow what a difference 11 months makes.

Do I look like I know how to throw tantrums and cry?? I think not.

Daddy is teaching me to play frisbee golf. Not sure I am a pro yet.

I can throw it over the gates though!!

My old puppy Snoopy. He had to go live with my aunt as he still doesn't like me much, but I still get to see him so that is good.

So adorable!!! I am always happy when it's feeding time.

I'm pretty sure I am finally as long as Pooh Bear.

I am filling the bumbo nicely. Now if I would use it we would be set.










No comments:

Post a Comment