Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to me! I'm 1!!!!!

Well it's happened I am 1 year old!!! Wow the time went so fast and I have done so much growing in such a short time. I am 21 lbs. 11 oz which puts me in the 40th percentile for weight. I am 30 inches long which put me in the 55th percentile and my head finally caught up and I jumped from the 10th percentile to the 50th!!! My brain must have grown a lot in the past 3 months :) I had the best 1st birthday party ever. It was a jungle theme and I got to have lots of awesome food. A lot of my family members also showed up and I found out that I am a very loved little boy. I got lots of cool clothes (my first Packers jersey, Aaron Rodgers!), books, and toys! Thank you so much to everyone for coming and for all of the awesome gifts. I was so tuckered out after the adventurous day. That was just the start of my birthday week. Mommy had the whole week of my birthday off so we went to Wisconsin for a few days to spend some time with family. I got to see lots of people and even went swimming in Mommy's aunt's pool. I loved it and loved playing with Haylee, Hanna, and Haidyn. Thanks to Jenni for making time to come in to town. I even went to Madison for the first time but that lasted about an hour before I had a major melt down and we had to go back to Mammy's (Grandma Jill) house which meant no zoo and no Badger clothes :( That also meant I didn't get to see my Great-Aunt Lynn :( After all of this we were really missing Daddy and it was time to come home and take care of my doctor appointments, get my 1 year pictures taken, and celebrate my actual birthday. Some other great news is I passed my 1 year hearing test!!!! There was a chance that the medicine that saved my life could damage my hearing so Mommy and Daddy were very relieved that this will not be an issue especially with Mommy having a hearing loss. Be sure to check back soon as Mommy will upload some of our pictures from our Wisconsin visit and my 1 year pictures.
~ Jackson

My birthday cake
My highchair decorations.

Not sure what is going to happen but they have removed my clothes and put a crazy hat on me!

Hm, this could be interesting.

Oh yeah this is good stuff!! I can feel the sugar kicking in.

Well that was fun but wow what a mess. I think I need to be dunked in the lake.

I'm all clean now and love all of my presents! Doing my thank you dance.

I enjoyed crawling and walking all over the place.

EXHAUSTED! What a day that was.









1 comment:

  1. You had such a fun birthday party! The food was yummy and it was so much fun to see you open all your presents. Looks like you got all kinds of fun stuff to play with. Now that we see all the Packers clothes you received, Uncle Jeff says 'game on'. I think that means you'll be getting some Bears stuff next time it is present time! It is hard to believe that you are already one year old. The time has gone by so fast this year, but you have done so many amazing new things. You really are the Babykins Deluxe! Love, Aunt Abby

    ReplyDelete