Sunday, August 22, 2010

Random New Pics of Me

Well I have been doing a lot lately which is a big reason you have not gotten an update. I have been growing like a weed and I got 4 more new teeth!!! My 18 month molars decided to come at 12 months instead. One of them was really bad and I had to go on medicine to help it so that I wouldn't get an infection. The medicine worked like magic and it came through and no more swelling. In fact the medicine worked so good that since the teeth came through I now sleep through the night which is very exciting for my Daddy as he no longer has to sleep in the recliner in my room. I am walking and even running like a mad man now and even love wearing shoes as they allow me to go faster. I have been talking a lot more and my new thing is to point at something and say "What's that?". I whisper it at first and then once you start answering me I get pretty loud about it. I still love books and spend tons of time looking at them and pointing at images for you to tell me what I am looking at. I am still eating like a champ and love trying new things. Nobody can have anything without sharing it with me and believe me I am very demanding and impatient about it. Summer is drawing to end but that's OK as it's been super hot here which limits my trips to the park and walks around town. I have even become an awesome cleaner for Mommy and Daddy. I pick up things from the floor and will give them to you to throw away even when there really isn't anything there but Mommy plays along. I am also an awesome climber. I have found my way on top of the entertainment center and onto the second shelf of my changing table. You just never know where I'll end up. My new favorite toy is a little Elmo doll that I got and I have maybe seen 2 episodes of Sesame Street but somehow when Mommy says where is Elmo I go and get him. Mommy and Daddy are so surprised that I know who he is. I also know what to get when you ask me for a ball and I love blowing kisses and giving lots of hugs. I will raise my arms for touchdown and I clap and say "yeah" when I do something that I think is good. I love playing with my basketball hoop and making baskets. Well that's all for now as I have to go to bed now but I'll check in again soon.
~Jackson

So proud of myself for getting the remote when I know I shouldn't have it.

Ok here you go.

You can't yell at me because I'm cute!!

So sweet!

Mr. Serious.

Playing basketball and wearing his sport pjs for the event.

I know I'm supposed to sit in here but can't quite figure out how.

Playing with my farm.

I even figured out that if you open the doors on the barn sounds start.









2 comments: