Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween and 15 month check-up

Well a lot has been going on. First we'll start with mentioning that below this post is a post of new random pictures of me so check it out. Now to Halloween. As my main word has been duck it was only fitting that I would be one for Halloween. I had a very busy Halloween weekend and we started Friday night by going to the party at our local rec center where we met up with my cousins Emerson and Grayson. I had a lot of fun and got to run around and even go into a dark maze. Then Saturday night I stayed at Grandma Jill's as Mommy and Daddy went out for Daddy's 30th birthday so Happy Late Birthday to my Daddy!!!! On Sunday Mommy came to get me and brought my costume so I could show it off. First Grandma Jill got to see me then I went to Grandpa Tom and Grandma Lee Ann's. I had so much fun and Riley even came over in his costume so I got to play with him and his puppy Libby. Hopefully I'll play with him again soon and he is going to be a big brother in a couple of months so that will be another kid in the neighborhood for me to play with. After that I went to Grandma Jeanne and Grandpa Wayne's and showed off my moves there. Then on our way home we went to Williamsburg and I showed off for Aunt Abby, Uncle Jeff, and cousin Brittany. Then we came home to take care of Daddy who was sick. I didn't go trick-or-treating but perhaps next year I will.
Now on to my 15 month check-up. I am just a little peanut. I am 23 lbs and 30 1/4 inches tall which puts me in the 25th percentile for both. Mommy and Daddy couldn't believe that I am so tiny as people are always saying I'm so big. So we wonder what a toddler who is in the 100th percentile would look like :) I got my last booster shots until I am 4 so we are very happy about that!!! My doctor said I'm doing great and no problems. Mommy and Daddy have taken me off of most of my baby food and I am doing great with big boy food. I love it!!! I have even been using a spoon and feeding myself from a bowl. We think I am going to be a lefty though for sure but we'll see. I have also been sleeping through the night again as I am now getting a snack before bed and not been dressed so warm as I tend to run on the warm side so we have changed my jammies out and it seems to have worked. Lets hope it keeps up as sleeping all night is wonderful! Well until next time.
~Jackson
















1 comment:

  1. You are such a big boy for using your own spoon. You just keep doing more new stuff all the time.

    Thank you for coming to see us for treat-or-treat. I loved your costum. You make a very cute little duck! I know you had a very busy day, it made it extra special that you and Mommy took the time to come see us.

    Love you,
    Aunt Abby

    ReplyDelete