Sunday, November 28, 2010

I Got a Big Boy Bed!!!

Well I am a bid boy now as I now have a big boy bed!!! On Friday night I showed Mommy and Daddy that I could escape from my crib. The main problem was I wasn't very graceful about it and they didn't want me to hurt myself in the middle of the night so it was time for a change. We decided on a big boy bed instead of a toddler bed as I wouldn't be in that very long either. Last night was my first night and I did AWESOME. I slept all night and that hasn't happened in months. Mommy did stay in the room with me though as she was worried I would get scared the first night. It was also nice as Mommy and I took a nap together today in my bed and it was so nice to cuddle as I am not a cuddler at all. Hopefully I will continue to do well and Mommy and Daddy won't have to second guess their decision. I even got to get sheets that have balls on them and I love them. We also had to get rid of my changing table as I had figured out how to climb all over that and we can't have me doing that in the middle of the night or unattended. In it's place I got some new totes and cube storage and it's great. Well below are some pictures of my room now and even from my nap. Until next time. ~Jackson

















No comments:

Post a Comment