Monday, December 5, 2011

Santa and I

Hi there! It's been a very long time since Momma has updated about me :( We have been very busy and I have been changing every day. I now go to school (daycare center) and I love it! Each morning I ask for school. I have met a lot of new friends and I love my teachers. I still ask for Ms. Molly and my old friends but I get to see them every now and then so that it good. Momma will do a new entry soon with some new pictures of me but for now check out my picture with Santa. Momma took me a couple of weeks ago to see Santa and that did not go well at all! I cried and wouldn't let him touch me. Momma then called Ms. Molly and asked which Santa she was helping and we went there and wow what a difference. I went right up to Santa and kept saying Hi Santa and then he reached for me and up I went on his lap, no tears and lots of smiles. Santa asked me what I would like for Chrismas and I said, um presents! I then told him trains and explained to him that trains say choo choo. Christmas will be a lot of fun this year with me sort of getting it. I keep asking Momma and Dada for presents every day. In a couple of weeks I won't have to ask anymore :)
Enjoy and I'll check in again soon!
~Jackson




No comments:

Post a Comment