Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Amazing Aunt Abby

It has been a very long time since momma shared how I have been doing or any new pictures of me. I promise that update will be coming very soon but in this post I want to share my Aunt Abby with you. My Aunt Abby is amazing!!! I love her so much and she loves me even more. She had my beautiful cousin Lily on March 17th and then suffered a massive stroke on March 26th. The last few months have been very hard on our family but especially for my Aunt Abby. She has regained some feeling and movement in her left leg but her left arm is still not functioning. She can't spend her maternity leave holding and taking care of her precious Lily. Instead her days are filled with therapies to help her get a new sense of normal. On Monday she is having what we hope is her final surgery that will place her bone plate back on her skull and hopefully we can start focusing on the limbs again.

We are having a benefit for Aunt Abby on August 16th and hope to have a wonderful outpouring of support as my Aunt Abby deserves it. She is always the first in line to help out everyone else. When I was born I was much smaller than the doctors said I was so momma and dada didn't have the right size clothes for me. Who came to the rescue? My amazing Aunt Abby! She showed up with three huge bags of premie and newborn clothes, she cleaned out Wal-Mart, Target, and the Outlet stores! Momma and dada didn't have to worry and go shopping, instead they got to enjoy me. Even while I was in the hospital she and my Uncle Jeff suprised momma and dada with a parking pass so they didn't have the stress of paying the parking fees while spending time with me. My Aunt Abby is just so wonderful, thoughtful, amazing, kind, and loving. Do you get how much I love her? :) Below is the flyer for her benefit. If you could please share with anyone and everyone you know we are taking all the help we can get whether it is donations, food, money, or your time in helping us.

Thank you so much and know my Aunt Abby will appreciate it too!
Love
Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment