Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas is almost here!

Wow it has been a very long time since my momma updated. She will get better she promises. This is the time of year that we think of family and she realized a lot of you haven't seen me or heard what I'm up to these days. I am now 3 1/2 and am a ton of fun. Like there was any doubt right? :) I love school and have my special friends that I love to hang out with. My teachers rock and have really gotten me to advance so I'm ready for preschool very soon. I'm still really into trains, cars, trucks, animals and books. My tastes there didn't change much just sort of advanced from the baby versions to toddler versions. I sort of get the whole Santa thing this year and actually sat with him though the picture wasn't very good. Momma and Daddy were very suprised that I went to him with no problems at all and just told him all I wanted. When I mentioned trains he pulled out his train and showed it to me and I was very impressed. We have been staying busy with preparing for Christmas and so far I have hung out with my aunts, uncles, and cousins and don't get super busy with gatherings until I go to Mammie's on Saturday and then Grandpa and Grandma Bird are coming to my house at some point. On Thursday I have my Holiday Party and Concert at school. This will be the first time I have been in a concert so this should be a lot of fun. Momma noticed that we have been practicing as I now sing songs a lot even if I don't know all the words. She will be sure to record it and see if she can upload it. In the meantime below is a slideshow of pictures of me with some of my favorite people.
 
XOXO
Jackson
 

No comments:

Post a Comment