Saturday, September 25, 2010

My 1st Hair Cut

Last Friday the 17th I got my first haircut ever!!!! At first I was all smiles and was looking forward to finding out what was going to happen. Then a water bottle was used, which is weird to Mommy and Daddy as I love water, but anyway that set me off. Then I cried through the entire process but Carrie did an awesome job and I look so handsome. Mommy got it on video and of course we saved my curls that got cut off :( I look like a toddler now which is sad and exciting at the same time but Mommy wanted to save my curls while they were still curly. Also I don't think mullets are in style anymore. Below are some before, during, and after pictures.
My hair is so long it's crazy in the morning. If you look up Bed Head in the dictionary my picture would be there :)
Daddy sat with me and as you can tell I'm not sure what is going to happen, but as you can see my hair hangs over my ears.

She put on a cute animal cape for me to wear! Don't I look so adorable?

The last picture of my curls and mullet. Good bye :(

I was NOT happy!!!! I wanted my curls!

Oh but look at how handsome, no more hair in the eyes and no more hair over my ears!!!

My curls and mullet are gone!!! You can now see my neck.







No comments:

Post a Comment