Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day at the Park

Over Labor Day weekend Grandpa and Grandma Bird came down and visited with me. We went to City Park in Iowa City as Mommy had heard that it was a nice park. Turns out they had tons for me to do. They even have rides that you would find at the carnival that are there all summer. We wish we had done this lots sooner!!! I got to ride the carousel and the train and then of course ran all over the place. Grandpa Tom and I played catch with an acorn and Grandma Lee Ann took me on the train. Below are some pictures from my adventure.
I love crawling through all of the tunnels!

Grandpa I'm coming to get you!

Daddy took me on the carousel. They had an elephant that is the perfect size for me!

Grandma Lee Ann and I went on the train! It did two laps around the park and we had so much fun.

There we are in our little train!





No comments:

Post a Comment