Saturday, September 25, 2010

Football is Finally Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah football is finally back!!! I have spent the last six months learning to do touchdown and now I know what it's for! All that practice wasn't for nothing. As you will be able to see from my pictures below I am going to be a very confused boy for awhile. Daddy is a Iowa Hawkeye / Chicago Bears fan while Mommy is a Wisconsin Badgers / Green Bay Packers fan. What this means to me is I get wardrobe changes through the day depending on what game is on. This Monday night will be a problem though as Mommy and Daddy's teams are playing each other. Perhaps I will pick my own team but Mommy and Daddy are praying it's not the Minnesota Vikings or the Dallas Cowboys. Any other team could possibly be acceptable.

Is this the face the players make to look tough???

Not really too excited yet as I don't really know what the big deal is.

But Mommy I want to stay up for the game not take a nap!!!

Who are the Hawkeyes???

Don't I look cute in all of my Hawkeye gear? Hint Hint I need Wisconsin stuff!!!!

Why are you trying to confuse me??? Am I a Badger or a Hawkeye? Somebody tell me!!!

This is me doing my Touchdown moves.


No comments:

Post a Comment