Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Grayson!!!

Today is my cousin Grayson's 2nd birthday. Last weekend we celebrated and I really enjoyed my time with all of my family, though I missed my cousin Tye. This was the first time that I was with them all in one room. Below are some pictures of our wonderful day together.
Me with my cousins, Brittany, Drake, Julia, Emerson, and Grayson. The birthday boy is on the right in the yellow shirt!

Me in the bumbo and party hat. I actually didn't mind either of them.

Here we all are together.

All of us playing games and I was really getting into it.

Daddy re-inacting The Godfather with Grayson's cake.





2 comments:

  1. Love the pic of him playing the boxing game...so cute! Did you get any good pics for the Christmas card yet? I just finished ours and am happy with it! Lemme know!

    ReplyDelete