Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! Well it was my first and wasn't too bad. Daddy had to work so the night before I helped him prepare what we could ahead of time. Then on Thanksgiving morning Mommy and I got it all in the oven so it would be ready to eat when Daddy got home. It smelled great so I can't wait until next year when I get to eat some of it. Then on Friday Mommy and I went to Wisconsin to visit my Grandparents. First we went to Grandpa and Grandma Bird's and I got to meet my Aunt Ashley for the first time. Then we went to Grandpa and Grandma Cherry's and there I also got to meet my Aunt Diane, Uncle Mike, Uncle Jim, and cousins Brianna and Brady. Great-grandma Pauline was there too. It was a very busy day for me. I was very exhausted by the time I got home but I was a very good boy and didn't cry once! Below are some random photos from the last couple of days.







No comments:

Post a Comment