Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Lazy Sunday

Today was a lazy relaxing Sunday. I have started teething so I have not been the happiest of babies the last few days. Dad did a couple emergency runs to Wal-Mart and I now have Baby Motrin and Baby Orajel. Hope this works!!! I am 3 and 1/2 months old now and wow is the time flying. I am really close to rolling over from my back to my belly but haven't yet figured out I need to move my shoulder that gets pinned. I am a pro at rolling from tummy to back. I am liking my cereal and have been eatting it every night. Tonight I tried Oatmeal cereal for the first time and loved it. Below are some random pictures over the last couple of weeks and with my first Thanksgiving coming I'm sure there will be a lot more.
Looking so cute!

I have learned to spit so feeding time is now very messy but fun!

My first time in a Packers outfit. I look so handsome and go PACK!!!


Me, Daddy, and Snoopy. The closest Snoopy has ever gotten :)

Me with my cousins Emerson (middle) and Grayson.




1 comment:

  1. You are gettign to be such a big boy. I almost didn't reconize you in those first two pictures.

    You are so handsome, you even make that Packers outfit look cute.

    ReplyDelete