Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I had cereal!

Tonight I had my first taste of rice cereal! I wasn't too sure what to think but it went much better than what was expected. I am growing into such a big boy and hopefully I will get some good food soon as cereal is sort of boring. Mommy and Daddy can't wait for me to make my cute faces when I try new things so it is going to get fun in our house very soon.

My first time in my highchair, not sure what to think.


Here let me help you with that :)
Here we go!

What is this???
Ok it's not so bad.

So tired after a new experience.






2 comments:

  1. If he doesn't do well with baby cereal you can try these Italian cookies for babies called "Plasmon Biscuites". Just crush one up and mix it with milk or formula and feed it like you do baby cereal. Ryker won't eat any of the cereals but he loves these Italian baby cookies! In Italy this is what they give babies for their first food! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bib you decided to wear for your first experience with a spoon.

    Looks like you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete