Monday, July 25, 2011

2 Year Pictures

Yesterday I got my 2 year pictures done and I did AWESOME! Momma and Daddy had a ton to choose from and below is a sampling of some of them. We had a lot of fun and I even smiled a lot. I am going to be 2 on Friday the 29th. Wow 2 years has gone by really fast and I get to have a Toy Story party. We ordered my cake tonight and I even have a personalized shirt to wear. I will be sure to post lots of pictures. On another note I learned three new words that I love saying, Minnie Mouse, Thomas, and belly button. I am even starting to put words together like bye bye da-da, where did it go?, all gone, duck says quack. I'm sure now that I am off and running with words I'll be a chatter box in no time.
~Jackson
Smiley boy

Cutie pie.
I love to jump!
Daddy getting my neck to make me smile.
Our handsome man.
Mommy's Team
Daddy's Team
Going for the touchdown :)
Whose open?
Who you looking at?

No comments:

Post a Comment