Sunday, July 17, 2011

TiffinFest

Last weekend we went to TiffinFest and I had lots of fun. I got to go into the bounce house and go down the slide. I loved the petting zoo and even went on the little carousel a lot! Momma and Daddy acted like kids and had fun too. Instead of getting my face painted the painter did a zebra on my arm and I was thrilled. I still look on my arm for it :) Aunt Abby, Uncle Jeff, and Cousin Brittany came along and we a blast. I am very excited for North Liberty's Blues and BBQ Fest next weekend as the petting zoo is going to be there too! Below are some pictures from our day.

~ Jackson


Going down the slide.
What's that?


I liked the little chicks.


Hello sweet bunny.


I liked the cow a lot but didn't really believe a cow as in my books they are always black and white :)
































No comments:

Post a Comment