Sunday, July 17, 2011

4th of July

Happy late 4th of July!!!! Well I didn't get to see any fireworks as I was so exhausted after the busy days I had that I always went to sleep too early. Momma and I went to Wisconsin for the long weekend and on Saturday we spent the night with Grandpa Tom (Papa) and Grandma Lee Ann oh and of course we can't forget about Izzy! We exhausted each other out!!! I love her so much! I also got to play with Riley and he has a HUGE train collection so we had lots of fun together. We both love the show Chuggington and he has all of the trains so I was very jealous. We went swimming at my Great-Aunt Patti's pool and went to Shullsburg for the carnival. I even got to go and see some sheep up close and personal at the school that Momma went to. Izzy and I loved this! On Sunday night we went and stayed with Grandpa Jill (Mammie) and I got to go to the rodeo. Of course I had a blast as I loved the horses. Momma had to leave on Monday but I stayed as Ms. Molly was closed on Tuesday. I wore Mammie out :) I got to play with the hose and had a blast getting everything and everyone wet. Below are some pictures from my adventure.


~ Jackson



Playing around.
Rodeo


Rodeo










Playing at the park.



Izzy and I with the sheep. I loved petting them and yelling ba at them.



Riley, his dad Tom, Papa, and I in the pool.



I loved hanging from the basket and of course Papa thought it was funny.



Grandma Lee Ann, Izzy and I.







































































No comments:

Post a Comment