Sunday, July 17, 2011

City Park




I got to go feed ducks!!! I loved it until I decided to hold my finger out to a duck and he tried it :) I didn't cry and Momma doesn't think it hurt me, he just scared me. I just stood there and then said Bye Bye. I say this when I get nervous or don't want to be somewhere. But Daddy came to the rescue and showed me how to throw the bread to them so then I was happy as I didn't get nibbled on again. After feeding the ducks I got to go on the rides that are there. I LOVED the train ride and I even went on a big boy ride by myself! Below are some pictures of our adventure. Enjoy :)


~ Jackson






Daddy, Momma, and I after visiting the ducks.



Daddy and I on the carousel.






Wee! That's what I kept yelling so I guess I liked it.



I was a little unsure at first :)




Momma and I on the train.



The ducks and I.




Giving him bread before I offered him my finger.







































































No comments:

Post a Comment