Thursday, October 15, 2009

Brrr it''s cold out there

It was rather chilly this morning so mommy put me in my hat and gloves that she found to go with my snowsuit. I actually didn't even cry when she did this which was great as I usually scream my head off when I am placed in a hat. Perhaps I am getting better and won't have to scream every time we go somewhere this winter as I'm sure a hat and gloves are about to become my normal attire. I also have been so worn out with my new routine that I haven't been taking very long naps during the day so at night I am very tuckered out. Hopefully I will adjust soon as mommy and daddy would like to spend time with me and all I want to do is sleep.Not quite sure about this!
Oh I think I do like this :)
So tired from my busy day :(

No comments:

Post a Comment