Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today is my Daddy's 29th birthday! I got to see candles for the first time and I was awed by them. I couldn't stop staring. I even got Daddy a present, a Transformers T-shirt as I know that is one of his favorites. Someday I am sure he will tell me all about them and perhaps even let me watch some of the old cartoons with him. I am so excited! Today was also my day with Daddy so it was extra special. He took some pictures of me as we headed out to lunch with Aunt Abby and to run some errands. He can always catch me smiling. Also are some pictures of me and Daddy together. We had such a great day! Tomorrow I will be 3 months old! Wow the time has flown.


Heading out with Daddy.
Daddy and I, so cute!


Can you see how much we look alike?

I love grabbing at Daddy's chin :)



3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jackson's Daddy!

    You turned 29 the year your son was born on the 29th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I see in Jackson is Aaron...but that is probably because I don't know your hubby! Very cute pics! Can't wait to meet lil man in person! (fyi...probably(maybe) coming to visit this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I still see Aaron and other times I don't. It's crazy that he can look so different each day. That would be great if you can come back next summer. Will the whole family be coming? I would love to meet your boys.

    ReplyDelete