Friday, October 16, 2009

I rolled over!!!

Tonight Mommy decided to do tummy time with me on my boppy as I seem to like that now. She then decided to see if I could do it with just laying on the floor. I lasted about a minute when I decided I was going from my belly to my back!!! Mommy and Daddy were so proud of me. Even Uncle Doug saw me do it. A few Christmas' ago Grandma Jill got Mommy a cool gift that is a blanket but you get to choose the picture that goes on it. Mommy finally sent in for it and put our favorite picture of me on it and wow am I larger than life on this thing. It will be a really neat memento to have forever though I may not appreciate it when I am in high school. I am just growing like crazy now and will be 3 months old next week!



My larger than life blanket. WOW I'm huge on there!




Right after the big moment. See I just wanted to eat my hand :)





My arm is so yummy!




Having so much fun.


Liking my tummy time on the boppy!




1 comment:

  1. I am very proud of you rolling over. You are suck a big strong boy! And all your pictures are adorable.

    ReplyDelete