Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's Been Awhile

Well it's been a wee bit crazy in our household since my last posting. We have all been ill so Mommy and Daddy haven't been taking too many pictures. Don't worry though as this week will be very exciting for me so lots of photos and updates will be made. Tomorrow is Daddy's birthday and then on Thursday I will be 3 months old! Of course we can't forget that Saturday is my first Halloween! Wow I will be a busy little man and Mommy will be sure to get lots of pictures of me in my costume for everyone to see. Be sure to check back :) Below are some random pictures of my week.


Hanging with Daddy
Hanging with my Pooh bear.


Loving my walker as I can sit up like a big boy.

Grandma Jill came to visit me, aren't we so cute?




Loving my tummy time!




1 comment:

  1. Jackson, that looks like a nice fuzzy blanket you are laying on in the picture of you hanging with Daddy. :)

    You are getting to be about as big as Pooh Bear.

    I love all of your wonderful smiles.

    ReplyDelete