Monday, October 19, 2009

Split in half and left behind

On Saturday Mommy and Daddy went to the Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers game and left me for the first time with Aunt Abby and Uncle Jeff. I am split in half as I don't yet know which team will be my favorite but I'm sure I will make a good decision some day. I had a great day with Aunt Abby and Uncle Jeff and when Mommy and Daddy got home I was happy as ever and even slept almost 12 hours straight!!! Wow, they liked that so now Aunt Abby and Uncle Jeff have to watch me more often so my parents can get a good nights sleep. It was a great day and a great football game even though Mommy's Badgers lost and Daddy's Hawkeyes won. At least I didn't have two sad parents which I guess is a positive to them not liking the same teams.

Watching the game with Uncle Jeff.

Hi Aunt Abby! I see you :)

1 comment:

  1. We had such a great time with you on Saturday! We will come spend the day with you any time!

    ReplyDelete