Friday, October 9, 2009

Let's see if this works :)

Well I am 2 1/2 months old now and my mommy finally posted something of me! Better late than never :) I finally fit in 0-3 month clothes and am growing like a weed. As of my check-up I am 11 lbs. 1 oz and 22 3/4 inches long! I am finally in the 40th percentile. My first day at daycare is going to be on Monday and I will have a little friend to play with who is 7 months old. Mommy is a little nervous about this but it should go well. Here are some pictures of me in my big boy pjs tonight.



1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog! I'm obsessed with my friends blogs and check them every week! I update both Ryker and Zallie's websites weekly so feel free to check theirs out too!

    www.babysites.com/sites/aristodemo
    www.babysites.com/sites/aristodemo2

    So glad Jackson is doing well! Enjoy this baby stage as it goes SO FAST!
    Carrie (Wiederholt) Aristodemo

    ReplyDelete